Please read this software license agreement ("License") carefully before using the SADAD software. By using the SADAD software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this License. If you do not agree to the terms of this License, do not use the software. If you do not agree to the terms of the License, you may return the SADAD software to the place where you obtained it. If the SADAD software was accessed electronically, click "disagree/decline".
Important Note: User’s responsibility is to keep confidential information safe, prevent unauthorized access and not to disclose his/her authentication details to third parties. In case of failure to maintain confidentiality, the user has no rights to any claims.
1. General. The SADAD and any third party software, documentation and any fonts accompanying this License whether on disk, in read only memory, on any other media or in any other form (collectively the "SADAD Software") are licensed, not sold, to you by SADAD ("SADAD") for use only under the terms of this License, and SADAD reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. The terms of this License will govern any software upgrades provided by SADAD that replace and/or supplement the original SADAD Software product, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions. A. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, you are granted a limited non-exclusive license to install and use the SADAD Software. You may not make the SADAD Software available over a network where it could be used by multiple copies at the same time.
B. You may not and you agree not to, or to enable others to, copy (except as expressly permitted by this License), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, modify, create derivative works of the SADAD Software, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by licensing terms governing use of open-sourced components included with the SADAD Software). Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of SADAD and its licensors of the SADAD Software.
3. Transfer. You may not rent, lease, lend, redistribute or sublicense the SADAD Software.
4. Consent to Use of Data. A. Diagnostic and Usage Data. You agree that SADAD and its subsidiaries and agents may collect, maintain, process and use diagnostic, technical, usage and related information, including but not limited to unique system or hardware identifiers, information about your computer, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to provide and improve SADAD’s products and services, facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the SADAD Software, and to verify compliance with the terms of this License. SADAD may use this information, as long as it is collected in a form that does not personally identify you, for the purposes described above.
5. Verification. You will not be entitled to use the Service pursuant to this License until it has satisfied certain SADAD User verification. SADAD will notify you when this process is complete and the Services Commencement Date shall not occur until such notice has been given. For verification purposes, you will be required to enter your valid mobile number into registration form and submit it. Once SADAD receives a verification request from you, it will automatically send a sms with a verification code which you will be required to enter to complete verification procedure.
6. Provision of the Service. A. This downloaded software enables access to SADAD's services. Such Services may not be available in all languages or in all countries. Use of the Services requires Internet access and use of certain Services may require you to accept additional terms of service and may be subject to additional fees.
B. By using this software in connection with SADAD account, you agree to the applicable terms and conditions for that account, such as: i. the SADAD’s right to change the number of services and its commissions including but not limited to charging a service fee for any account being inactive for a continuous period of more than 180 calendar days provided that the account balance is less than BHD 5 (Five Bahraini Dinars). The Service fee of 100 fils per every inactive day will be deducted daily until account amount will reach 0. If you do not agree to the applicable terms and conditions for such an account, do not use SADAD Software in connection with that account. ii. Maximum amount of SADAD account is BHD 100/- (One Hundred Bahrain Dinars Only). iii. SADAD account must be used ONLY with regard to SADAD services.
C. Under this License you will have right to withdraw a full amount from SADAD account if you wish to close account and terminate this License.
E. Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third party web sites. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that SADAD is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or web sites. SADAD, its officers, affiliates and subsidiaries do not warrant or endorse and do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third-party Services, Third Party Materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. You agree that you will not use any Third Party Materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that SADAD is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
F. In addition, Services and Third Party Materials that may be accessed from, displayed on or linked to from the SADAD Software are not available in all languages or in all countries or regions. SADAD makes no representation that such Services and Third Party Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to use or access such Services and Third Party Materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws and privacy and data collection laws. SADAD and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Services at any time without notice. In no event will SADAD be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Services. SADAD may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Services, in any case and without notice or liability.
7. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice from SADAD if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you must cease all use of the SADAD Software and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the SADAD Software. Sections 4, 6, 7, 8, 11 and 12 of this License shall survive any such termination.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. A. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, USE OF THE SADAD SOFTWARE AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED BY OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SADAD SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU.
B. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SADAD SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND SADAD AND SADAD'S LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS "SADAD" FOR THE PURPOSES OF SECTIONS 7 AND 8) HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SADAD SOFTWARE AND SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
C. SADAD DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE SADAD SOFTWARE AND SERVICES, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY, THE SADAD SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SADAD SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE, THAT THE SADAD SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SADAD SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. INSTALLATION OF THIS SADAD SOFTWARE MAY AFFECT THE USABILITY OF THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
D. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SADAD SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED OR SUITABLE FOR USE IN SITUATIONS OR ENVIRONMENTS WHERE THE FAILURE OR TIME DELAYS OF, OR ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN, THE CONTENT, DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SADAD SOFTWARE OR SERVICES COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, LIFE SUPPORT OR WEAPONS SYSTEMS.
E. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY SADAD OR AN SADAD AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE SADAD SOFTWARE OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SADAD BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, FAILURE TO TRANSMIT OR RECEIVE ANY DATA OR INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SADAD SOFTWARE OR SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR APPLICATIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SADAD SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF SADAD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Controlling Law and Severability. This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
11. Complete Agreement. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the SADAD Software licensed hereunder and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter, with the exception of any additional terms and conditions you are required to accept if you choose to use SADAD Software which will govern your use and any Services/Products you purchase through SADAD Software. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by SADAD.
12. Third Party Notices. Portions of the SADAD Software utilize or include third party software and other copyrighted material. Acknowledgements, licensing terms and disclaimers for such material are contained in the electronic documentation for the SADAD Software, and your use of such material is governed by their respective terms.